The Chicago Region of the Porsche Club of America was established in 1957 as the Chicago-Milwaukee region, making the 6th region in the country. The region was the host of the fourth Parade in 1959 at Nippersink Manor in southern Wisconsin. By 1960, the northern Illinois membership had grown so large that it could support it’s own region and a split at the border could be made. Beginning in 1960, the original Chicago-Milwaukee region became the Chicago region and a new region was created in Milwaukee. We are one of the largest regions with more than 4000 members and are part of PCA’s Zone 13.
For more on how the region started, click here.
The members of the Chicago Region of the Porsche Club of America are joined together and are mutually pledged to the furtherance and promotion of the following:
- The highest standards of motor vehicle maintenance, driving courtesy and safety on the roads.
- The enjoyment and sharing of goodwill and fellowship engendered by owning a Porsche and engaging in such social, educational, or other events as may be agreeable to the membership.
- The maintenance of the highest standards of operation and performance of the marque by sharing and exchanging technical and mechanical information.
- The establishment and maintenance of mutually beneficial relationships with the Porsche Works, Porsche Dealers, and other service sources to the end that the marque shall prosper and continue to enjoy its unique leadership and position in sports car annals.
- The interchange of ideas and suggestions with other Porsche Clubs and other interested parties throughout the world and in such cooperation as may be desirable.
- The establishment of such mutually cooperative relationships with other car clubs as may be desirable.
- The preservation of the independence of the Porsche Club of America (PCA) and the Chicago Region, free of control or undue influence by any outside individual, organization, company, or other entity, no matter how closely aligned to the Club in interest or purpose. In furtherance of this goal, the Porsche Club of America – Chicago Region is and shall remain a totally member-driven and primarily member-financed independent entity allowing neither inappropriate nor undue influence, financial or material, from outside its domain, owing allegiance only to its members.
For more information about becoming a member, see our membership page here.
If you have any questions regarding membership, click here to contact our membership chair.
Already a member? Check out PCA’s new Digital Membership Card for Apple and Android devices.